- Browser compatibility and screen resolution
- Changing the font size
- Barrier-free access
- Internet site search help
- Printing documents
- Questions and suggestions
Small text files known as "cookies" are saved by your browser when you use the Ministry's internet service. It remains necessary to place cookies even if you withhold or withdraw consent to the collection and storage of data by the web tracking tool used by the website.
In order to accept cookies, please proceed as follows:
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools/Options/Privacy/in "Remember history" select the option "Use custom settings for history" in the dropdown menu and accept cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools/Internet options/Security/ under Options move the slide bar down to permit all cookies.
- Opera: Tools/Settings/Preferences/Advanced/accept cookies,
- Google Chrome: Settings/Show advanced settings/Content settings.
Browser compatibility and screen resolution
The latest versions of browsers can be downloaded from the Internet here:
Changing the font size
You can change the font size individually in the browser to suit your viewing habits.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on the menu item "view", then "font size", there you can increase or reduce the size of the font in graduated steps.
- Internet Explorer: Click on the menu item "view", then "font size" and then select the desired size from the five possibilities.
- Opera: Under the menu item "view", click on "zoom factor" and chose your preferred zoom factor.
These pages are designed to meet the guidelines of the German Verordnung zur Schaffung barrierefreier Informationstechnik nach dem Behindertengleichstellungsgesetz (Ordinance on the Creation of Barrier-Free Information Technology) and are continually updated to meet changing requirements. We always try to keep the Ministry's website in compliance with the Ordinance.
Download help for pdf attachments
In order to view pdf documents you will need an up-to-date version of the Adobe reader. This allows pdf files to be viewed and printed. The program is free and can be downloaded from the Internet without charge:
Viewing and downloading pdf files
When the Adobe reader is installed. you can view pdf files directly in your browser simply by clicking on the desired file.
If your Internet browser does not support the software or if you want to save the document directly to your hard drive, right click the document (for Windows) or press the key for longer (for Macintosh) and select "save target as ..." from the context menu. Then select where you would like to save it on your computer.
Internet site search help
In order to search the site for any terms, please use the quick search form at the top of each page. You can use the detailed search option for a more specific search.
You will find the detailed search option after completing a simple search. It offers various opportunities to make your search more specific or, for example, to use several search terms in various combinations. Search terms entered in the individual fields of the form will have differing effects on the search result.
All individual documents which can be printed are linked to their print view. This allows you to print a text or image easily in A4 format without the navigation area and the head tool bar. To do this, choose the print view from the service column at the upper right-hand edge of the document, and then select the function "print" in your browser.
Questions and suggestions
You can send your questions and suggestions concerning the Energy Efficiency Export Initiative's website at any time by email to email@example.com.