The German Energy Solutions Initiative: key questions and answers
- What is the German Energy Solutions Initiative?
- How can the German Energy Solutions Initiative benefit you?
- Who operates the German Energy Solutions Initiative?
What is the German Energy Solutions Initiative?
The transfer of energy expertise, the promotion of foreign trade and the facilitation of international development cooperation are part of the German Energy Solutions Initiative.
- networking and business opportunities both in your country and in Germany
- showcasing of reference projects
- capacity building
The initiative creates benefits for Germany and the participating countries by:
- boosting global interest in renewable and smart energy efficiency technologies
- encouraging the use of renewables and energy efficiency technologies
- improving economic, technical and political cooperation between Germany and partner countries
generating jobs in Germany and abroad
How can the German Energy Solutions Initiative benefit you?
There are two main benefits to the German Energys Solutions Initiative: First, you can participate in the initiative's programmes and activities. Second, you can use this website to search for German companies that offer the products and services you need in the field of sustainable energy solutions. This electronic database contains (a) contact and business information on every company registered with the Initiative and (b) relevant information on the sustainable energy products and services that these companies offer. This information is updated on a regular basis. With the help of this database, it is easy to find your new business partners in the field of energy efficiency and make contact with them.
Who operates the German Energy Solutions Initiative?
Coordinated and financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), the initiative is implemented in cooperation with partners such as German bilateral chambers of commerce (the AHKs), the German Energy Agency (dena) and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).